Establishing Clinical Pharmacy in a PCN (2)
Please only book on this link if you are a CCG, trust or community pharmacist; national body; PCN clinical director or workforce lead.
Working in partnership, the PCPA and NHSE&I are holding four regional networking events in London, Taunton, Birmingham and Leeds on 28 January 2020.
The focus of these events will be highly practical and encourage networking support and engagement with delegates with a view to delivering resources and support to PCN pharmacy teams going forward.
- Support collaborative working, network development and peer support
- Facilitate the sharing of best practice
- Support the development and profile of PCN pharmacy team roles across PCNs
- Support the development of targeted and practical support and resources
- Develop mentoring and supervision
- Share regional workforce strategies
- Develop an understanding of the Network Contract service specifications.
09.30 -10.00 Registration
10.00-10.10 Welcome by national pharmacy leader
10.10-10.30 Keynote by PCN Clinical Director
10.30-11.15 Workshop One
11.15 -11.45 Networking and coffee
11.45-12.15 Panel Q&A
12.15-13.00 Workshop Two
13.00-14.00 Networking lunch
14.00-14.45 Workshop Three
14.45-15.15 PCNs and pharmacists - a national perspective:
Ed Waller, Director of Primary Care Strategy and NHS Contracts, NHSE&I
Live in London and streamed to the other venues
15.15-15.50 Workshop feedback in discussion with Keith Ridge, Ed Waller and Graham Stretch
Live in London and Leeds and streamed to the other venues
15.50-16.00 Regional chair - summary and close
Please register early to help us plan and manage numbers and please get in touch by 30 November 2019 if the event is fully booked:
- Networking and shared learning
- Post-event support set up
- Strengthening workforce strategies
- Developing PCN project ideas and pragmatic next steps
- Increasing awareness of available resources.
- Creating an Integrated Workforce
- Service Specifications, including Structured Medication Reviews
- Quick and Early Wins / Demonstrating Value in Collaboration with GPs
- Sharing Best Practice / Therapeutic Case Studies – PCN Cases
- PINCER, Population Health and Data
- Information and Resources to Support Collaborative Working on Medicines in PCNs.
Exact venues still TBA. All people booked in will be informed of the venues for their chosen location within the next week.
Questions about this event?
Name: Joanne Coleman
Telephone: 07900712989General FAQs