EyesWise 100 Voices workshop for commissioners and providers of ophthalmology services
All booking fees included.
100 Voices ophthalmology workshop for commissioners and providers Fully BookedFREE
EYESWISE is an NHS project that aims to save sight and improves lives. Since April 2018, work has been underway in hospital eye services across the country to streamline and speed up outpatient treatment for patients at highest risk of sight loss. As part of EYESWISE the 100 Voices campaign has gathered stories from patients, carers and staff to find out what it feels like to use those services.
100 Voices project is being delivered by our partner Patient Experience Network (PEN). The project has the enthusiastic support of national charities including the Royal National institute for Blind People, the Macular Society and the International Glaucoma Association which form part of the 100 voices stakeholder steering group.
We now ask that trusts, CCGs and hospital eye services ensure the experience of patients from across the country is used in the redesign of hospital eye services. We believe these stories will give you and your commissioners real insight into patients' experience, so you can use this information when setting priorities and making decisions on eye services.
- Introduction, welcome, scene setting
- What are the issues?
- What is the ideal journey – what do patients want?
- What are you doing and how do you know it is working?
- What are you going to do now?
- Priorities – short and long term, local and national
- Identifying and prioritising what could be done to improve services and identifying ways to involve people with visual impairmentNext Steps
Questions about this event?
Name: Lola Odemo
Telephone: 07923382801General FAQs