Flexible Working Network
We invite you to join the NHS England Flexible Working Network. Our hope is that this network will allow for engaging discussion, sharing of ideas and exploring of the ‘wicked issues’ and challenges facing the implementation of flexibility across the NHS. It will be open to NHS colleagues with an interest in helping us to embed flexibility, and provides an opportunity for two way communication.
Our first Network event of 2023 will cover the following;
1pm - 2.30pm: Lets Talk about Flex; Lancashire and South Cumbria FTs Flexible Working Training Workshop - Kelly Morrison, People Promise Manager
A Taster Session: An opportunity to experience first hand their fantastic 'Let's Talk about Flex' training workshop which explores:
- What Flexible Working is and isn’t
- The Operational challenges of Flexible Working
- The benefits to the individual and the organisation
- Creative solutions to supporting Flexible Working
- The importance of conversations with staff members about Flexible Working (Compassionate Leadership)
- With an opportunity to ask safe questions at the end of the session.
2.30pm - 3pm - Setting the direction, Jess Done, Flexible Lead, Flexible Working
An interactive and collaborative session where together will explore key questions around the Flexible Working Network, providing the Flexible Working Team with an understanding of what you, the network members need and want from us and what would be the most helpful focus for this Network moving forwards.
Draft purpose for the network;
- Communicate any national updates in relation to flexible working and associated definitions, guidance and tools
- Share good practice around establishing a flexible working culture
- Share good practice around embedding flexible working and the tools and behaviours to enable this
- Provide opportunities for peer to peer support
- Act as a platform to enable innovation, problem solving and reflection in relation to flexible working
Questions about this event?
Name: Jess Done