General Practice Transformation Champions
All booking fees included.
General Practice Transformation ChampionsFREE
The General Practice Transformation Champions
Book now for the General Practice Transformation Champions conference being held in London on Thursday 28th March 2019.
This free one day conference is aimed at those involved in leading improvement and transformation in general practice and provides a packed day of practical insights into how practices and networks around England are sustaining and transforming general practice. Attendees will hear about:
- Transforming Primary Care through the development of Primary Care Networks
- Population Health Management
- Engaging citizens and building communities
- How new roles and ways of working are helping General Practice workload
- Care navigation and the impact felt in practice
- Personalised care & social prescribing
- Next Generation GPs
- Time for Care and the broad impact of the programme including released time
- Coaching programmes and the benefits felt by primary care teams
Delegates will leave inspired, informed and better equipped. An essential day for senior GPs, practice managers and primary care leads supporting transformation and the General Practice Forward View.
Questions about this event?
Name: Sandra Mcgregor
Telephone: 0113 825 0912General FAQs