GIRFT outpatient guidance webinar series: Surgical webinar
Webinar 2: Surgical webinar
Tackling demand for outpatient appointments
This webinar series is scheduled to support the new Clinically-led specialty outpatient guidance produced by Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT) and the Outpatient Recovery and Transformation (OPRT) programme for clinicians and operational teams looking to drive quality improvement within outpatient provision.
The second in the series, this webinar is aimed specifically at our surgical colleagues and will highlight how the guidance can be used to help tackle escalating demand for outpatient appointments. The webinar offers the opportunity for colleagues to ask questions of our clinical leaders, with the aim of improving their working lives, improving training opportunities for our future workforce and, ultimately, improving the care delivered to our patients.
- Professor Tim Briggs, Chair of GIRFT and NHS England’s National Director for Clinical Improvement and Elective Recovery
- Sir James Mackey, NHS England National Director of Elective Recovery
- Professor Neil Mortensen, president of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Sue Moore, NHS England director for Outpatient Recovery and Transformation
- GIRFT surgical clinical leads
Other webinars in the series
Webinar 1: Trainees webinar: Monday 21st November at 17.30 hrs
Clickherefor further details and registration.
Webinar 3: Medical webinar: Thursday, 8th December at 17.00 hrs
Click here for further details and registration.
Questions about this event?
Name: Sophie Sheard
Telephone:07876 478799General FAQs