GIRFT webinar: Neonatology workforce and the way forward
Dr Eleri Adams, clinical lead for neonatology for the Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT) programme – along with neonatology nursing advisor Kelly Harvey and Allied Health Professional (AHP) advisor Michelle Sweeting – invite you to join them for a series of two webinars to discuss the recently-shared GIRFT neonatology national reports.
Webinar 2. Workforce and the way forward
Co-hosted with the Neonatal Nurses Association (NNA).
This webinar will discuss the challenges from the medical, AHP and nursing perspective and the recommendations for future workforce transformation.
- Professor Tim Briggs, Chair of GIRFT and national director of clinical improvement for the NHS
- Dr Eleri Adams, GIRFT clinical lead for neonatology
- Daniel Eve, National Programme of Care Manager for Specialised Commissioning
- Kelly Harvey, GIRFT nursing advisor for neonatology
- Karen Mainwaring,National Neonatal Network education and workforce Chair
- Michelle Sweeting, GIRFT AHP advisor for neonatology
- Emma Foulerton,lead neonatal network physiotherapist at Birmingham Women's and Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- Beverley Harden,Health Education England
Webinar 1.The findings and recommendations from the GIRFT neonatology national report is scheduled for 7th July. Please register seperately for this event.
Questions about this event?
Name: Sophie Sheard
Telephone:07876 478799General FAQs