GIRFT webinar: The findings and recommendations from the GIRFT neonatology national report
Dr Eleri Adams, clinical lead for neonatology for the Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT) programme – along with neonatology nursing advisor Kelly Harvey and Allied Health Professional (AHP) advisor Michelle Sweeting – invite you to join them for a series of two webinars to discuss the recently-shared GIRFT neonatology national reports.
Webinar 1.The findings and recommendations from the GIRFT neonatology national report
Co-hosted with the British Association of Perinatal Medicine (BAPM).
This webinar will focus on the report’s recommendations for strengthening networks and improving patient pathways, improving clinical aspects of neonatal care and improving support given to families.
- Professor Tim Briggs, Chair of GIRFT and national director of clinical improvement for the NHS
- Dr Eleri Adams, GIRFT clinical lead for neonatology
- Ngozi Edi-Osagie, Chair of the neonatal CRG, NHS England
- Michelle Sweeting, GIRFT AHP advisor for neonatology
- Caroline Lee-Davey, chief executive for Bliss
- Kelly Harvey, GIRFT nursing advisor for neonatology
- Helen Mactier, president of BAPM
Webinar 2. Workforce and the way forward will take place on 14th July. Please register seperately for this event.
Questions about this event?
Name: Sophie Sheard
Telephone:07876 478799General FAQs