GP CPCS Cohort B: Meeting 3
Aim: Identify those that need support and those that are ready to agree a go-live date
- Identify those that are ready go-live;
- Agree a start date and provide the access link to set up the relevant IT platform and inform CPWY.
- Confirm support will be offered following receipt of referral activity data at agreed instances
- Do a network check
- For those needing further support;
- Discuss the offer to book into a support surgery with those that have been through the process
- Possibility of Pinnacle sessions (TBC)
- Suggest that after the drop-in surgeries there will be an expectation to revisit the go-live date at a fourth meeting
Outcome: Delegates to go away confident that they know how to train their staff, manage patient expectations, familiar with the IT referral platforms
Questions about this event?
Name: Jon Hainsworth
Telephone: +447730380497General FAQs