GP IT Operating Model Tier 2 Workshop
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
The central team of NHSE and NHSI are coming to the South East region on Tuesday 30th July, to host a work shop on the GP IT Operating Model (2019-2020) and GP IT Futures Framework, with those system leaders involved with GP IT.
The GP IT Operating Model and GP IT Futures framework are important enablers in transforming the future ambitions for Primary Care as detailed in the Long Term Plan and GP contract. The key agenda items and speakers will include:
- Welcome - Jane Barnacle
- GP IT Operating model - Marianne Heading, Tina Coxhead, Rommel Lao,
- Financial implications of the new model - Andrew Cheeseman
- Cybersecurity responsibilities - Mark Gubby
- GP IT Futures framework – what this will mean for CCGs - Michelle McDermott, Dean Hain
Places are limited, therefore please do not hesitate to register as soon as possible. Lunch is provided therefore please include any special needs when registering.
Nearest train stations
- Gatwick Airport (0.2 miles)
- Horley (0.8 miles)
- Three Bridges (2.7 miles)
- M23 JCT 9 (1 mile)
- M23 JCT 10 (1.8 miles)
- M23 JCT 11 (5 miles)
- Car off site (100 spaces)
Questions about this event?
Name: Jackie Parker
Telephone: 07789 747110General FAQs