Greater Manchester Teaching Care Homes Programme ¦ Collective Collaboration Event
All booking fees included.
Standard (free of charge incl. lunch)FREE
Introduction, objectives, aim and purpose
The purpose of the event is to showcase the tested priorities to date, allowing all to have a better understanding of the journey that has been undertaken by the participating care homes.
- What change did you want to happen?
- Which priority did you feel would assist you with this?
- How did you undertake this and when did you make the change?
- What went well and what didn’t?
- What was the impact and benefit and to whom?
This will be led by the care homes of the Greater Manchester Teaching Care Home Programme and supported by the workstream leads.
The outcome of the day will be to have produced an action plan.
Downloads120320 Event Programme V2 Online
Questions about this event?
Name: Michelle Davies
Telephone: 07710 152805General FAQs