How to recognise, prevent and manage performance concerns.
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
*This event has now reached full capacity and tickets are no longer available, please contact email@example.com for any queries with regards to this*
- Designed for anyone dealing first-hand with performance concerns of doctors, dentists or pharmacists within primary care organisations. It is suitable for commissioners of primary care including NHS England staff in regional and local offices, CCGs (chairs, accountable officers, clinical leads), and providers of primary medical care, primary dental care and pharmacy contractors. This course carries 5 CPD points and you will learn about:
- Understanding factors that affect performance
- Managing practitioners in difficulty
- An overview of investigating performance concerns
- Sharing and recording information
- National frameworks, local procedures and organisations who can help
- The work and role of the practitioner performance advice service within NHS Resolution.
This event is free on a first come basis - expressions of interest for attendance should be made to firstname.lastname@example.orgRefreshments and lunch will be provided