Involving people and communities – a practical guide
5 June 2023 1:30pm – 2:30pmBST (+01:00)
A webinar for everyone who works with people and communities at NHS England to hear about our updated policies and how they should be implemented. The updated suite of documents includes:
- NHS England Policy on working in partnership with people and communities. This replaces the Patient and Public Participation Policy, and Patient and Public Voice Partners Policy (2017)
- This policy sets out how NHS England works in partnership with people and communities.
- A guide to support implementation of the NHS England Participation Policy. It is an internal document, which supports staff in effectively implementing the policy, including answering Frequently Asked Questions and providing checklists and step-by-step guides.
- A ‘how to’ guide on hiring PPV Partners, including resources and templates.
- A refreshed welcome pack for PPV Partners. It will include visual aids including details of our learning and support offer for PPV Partners.
As part of the update, we will cover the life of a PPV partner and resources for each section – what to consider before recruiting a partner, the recruitment process, the induction process, supporting and developing your PPV partner, and the exit process.
There will be time at the end to answer your questions and queries.
Questions about this event?
Name: Beth Grange