IAPT - Senior PWP Network
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Are you a Senior PWP? Following the successful launch of the SPWP Network in September we are holding the next meeting in January 2019 – the planned focus is on Leadership and Development with regional and national speakers attending
Is there more than 1 Senior PWP in your service? You are all welcome to attend as each Senior PWP is an individual and each team is individual – this is your time to share good practice and to learn from your peers. Every Senior PWP will input and take from the Network ideas that are appropriate to their own team.
The Network hopes to give Senior PWPs a voice in service and IAPT development, explore new exciting opportunities, take care of wellbeing and help address ongoing issues we may all be facing. This is your forum so please use it to make sure that your issues, concerns and ideas are heard!
Purpose of the event:
· To continue to develop the Senior PWP Network and provide a supportive forum for SPWPs across the West Midlands
· To identify key challenges in the recruitment and retention of IAPT staff, particularly Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
· To highlight work on-going nationally and regionally to help overcome these
· To consider how to incorporate resilience and wellbeing into PWPs roles to support individuals
· To share ideas and learning to support teams to deliver the best possible care to meet the 2020/21 standards
Who should attend?
Senior PWPs, PWPs with supervisory responsibilities and any PWP representatives nominated by their service.
Questions about this event?
Name: Sharon Adams
Telephone: 011382 53296General FAQs