IAPT - Senior PWP Network Meeting
All booking fees included.
Are you a Senior PWP? Following the successful launch of the Senior PWP Network in September last year we are holding the next meeting on October 16th 2019. The planned focus continues on Leadership and Development, Supervision, how to engage younger adults as well as hearing the powerful and personal story of how IAPT services helped on individual.
The Network gives Senior PWPs a voice in service and IAPT development, a chance to explore new exciting opportunities, take care of wellbeing and help address ongoing issues we may all be facing, share good practice and learn from your peers.
This is your forum so please use it to make sure that your issues, concerns and ideas are heard!
Purpose of the event:
- to continue to develop the Senior PWP Network and provide a supportive forum for Senior PWPs across the West Midlands
- to identify key challenges in the recruitment and retention of IAPT staff, particularly Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
- to highlight work on-going nationally and regionally to help overcome these
- to consider how to incorporate resilience and wellbeing into PWP roles to support individuals
- to share ideas and learning to support teams to deliver the best possible care to meet the 2020/21 standards
Questions about this event?
Name: Sharon Adams
Telephone: 011382 53296General FAQs