Improved Access To Psychological Therapies - Long Term Conditions Workshop
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Purpose of the events
- To share the learning of the IAPT-LTC programme so far. The IAPT expansion is working with Early Implementer sites to establish how psychological therapies can be integrated with physical health care pathways at scale in line with the
Five Year Forward View for Mental Health. The IAPT-LTC services will support people with anxiety and depression in the context of a long term condition or medically unexplained symptom.
- To support CCG’s in commissioning IAPT services, integrated in physical health pathways, for people with long term physical health conditions or medically unexplained symptoms in line with the
2017-19 NHS Operational Planning and Contracting Guidance
- To share the learning from a local area on their experience and key challenges as an Early Implementer site
- To support areas in planning for local evaluations, linking data and evidencing savings
- To share learning and information about the programme with colleagues within physical healthcare teams, physical health commissioners, colleagues in primary care and GPs
0930 – 1000 - Registration & Refreshments
1000 – 1015 - Welcome and Introductions
1015 – 1045 - Introduction to the Integrated IAPT – LTC programme, To be Confirmed.
1045 – 1100 - REFRESHMENT BREAK
1100 – 1130 - Learning from the Integrated IAPT programme - Xanthe Hannah, IAPT Programme Lead, NHS England
1130 – 1200 - Integrated pathways, Ursula James, IAPT Programme Manager, NHS England
1200 – 1230 - Table top discussions – what do we need to be thinking about to commission and provide IAPT – LTCs?
1230 – 1330 - Lunch & Networking
1330 – 1400 - Data linkage and evidencing savings, Mike Woodall, Integration Analytics Lead, Midlands and East Lancashire CSU
1400 – 1430 - An update on the scope and direction of the Employment Advisors in IAPT, Kevin Jarman , Employment Advisers in IAPT, Initiative Lead
1430 – 1445 - REFRESHMENT BREAK
1445 – 1530 - Successes, Challenges and Top Tips for Providers and Commissioners, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Wave 1 Early Implementer
1530 – 1545 - Table top discussions – what more do we need to be thinking about to commission and provide IAPT – LTCs?
1545 – 1615 - Panel Q & A’s
1615 - CLOSE