Individual Placement and Support (IPS) Services Workshop
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
**This event is now fully booked. We are now compiling a reserve list. If you wish to be placed on the reserve list, please email email@example.com.**
As a response to one of the recommendations in the Five Year Forward View in Mental Health, NHS England has committed to doubling access of Individual Placement and Support (IPS) Services by 2020/21 enabling people with SMI to find and retain employment.
Transformation funding witll be available to STP's (submitted by a lead CCG) to expand access to IPS (bids likely to be requested in November 2017).
NHS Benchmarking and the Centre for Mental Health have undertaken an audit of IPS services in the country to allow us to understand base line provision and findings will be presented at this workshop,
- Increased understanding of the IPS model and how it can be implemented in practice
- Validating results of the National IPS audit
- Understanding of what will be required in order to successfully bid for the NHS England Transformation funding
- Increased potential for collaboration around IPS within an STP footprint.
- Commissioners and Providers of various (secondary) Mental Health Services
- Local Authorities
- Third sector providers (or prospective providers)
- IPS Specialists, Managers, Directors
Agenda to follow shortly.
Registration opens at 1000. Refreshments will also be available.
Workshop to start promptly at 1030.
A chance to network over a sandwich lunch from 1200.