LeDeR and STOMP Learning and Sharing Event
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
This event will give a strategic overview of the themes from the current LeDeR reviews and an update about the current position around STOMP including the findings from the STOMP audit which will be carried out in December 2018.
The broader focus of the event is to showcase the good practice taking place to improve physical health care and reduce health inequalities across Lancashire and South Cumbria. We are keen to include good practice and learning and we are looking for expressions of interest from health and social care providers and commissioners to present a case on one of the following subjects:
- Good Practice and Learning from all Stakeholders, for example:
- Health Organisations may wish to showcase a reasonably adjusted patient pathway or service which has improved access or improved patient outcomes
- Social Care providers are key partners in improving the quality of support for health care and may wish to show case some positive work that they have undertaken
- Community Learning Disability teams may have learning to share from targeted work in their locality, for example campaigns to increase awareness about the national screening programme
- Best Practice Examples to showcase work that has been undertaken or is in progress that demonstrates that lessons are being learnt from carrying out a review following receipt of a death notification.
If this is of interest to you, please complete the relevant Case Study Template and return this to email@example.com by Friday, 7 December.
Registration will be: 09:00 for 09:30 start
DownloadsCase Study Template General FinalCase Study Template Leder Review Specific Final
Questions about this event?
Name: Clare Gorton
Telephone: 0113 825 5380General FAQs