Liberty Protection Safeguards - 5 Nov AM
5 November 2019 9:00am – 1:00pm
Madingley Hall, Cambridge CB23 8AQ, Madingley Hall, Madingley, Cambridge, CB23 8AQ, United Kingdom
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
An interactive session to cover:
- Understanding Deprivation of Liberty in the context of the Mental Capacity Act
- Identifying a deprivation of liberty, and the reasons for safeguards – Cheshire West and Neary cases
- The Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the drivers for reform
- The Liberty Protection Safeguards reforms – in outline
- The Code of Practice
- New roles and responsibilities for the NHS (Hospitals and CCGs), inde health and care homes
- Likely practical challenges and uncertainties
- Potential liabilities
Questions about this event?
Name: Jane Ross
Telephone: 011382 55018General FAQs