London PHB Network Meeting
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Aim of meetings: To support London CCGs to deliver PHBs in line with national policy and guidance
- Network with other CCGs to share learning, experience, and best practice
- Identify what is going well
- Identify issues and work towards solutions
The network meeting of 17 October will be themed: Children and Young People. Some of the topics to be covered include:
- CYP with LD/Autism
- PA support for children in hospitals and schools
- Children’s palliative care
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Continuing Care
Further topics are being developed so that the full range of PHBs in children and young people’s services will be explored.
PHB network information:
All PHB network meetings are held in a central London venue and run from 10am to 4:00pm with lunch included. The agenda is sent out a couple of weeks before the meeting to everyone on the FCC and PHB Network distribution list.
A range of people attend these network meetings, including CHC team members, managers, commissioners, direct payment team members, and PHB leads from CCGs, CSUs, and NHS providers and VCSEs.
Questions about this event?
Name: Lauren Baichoo-hoskins
Telephone: 07810025946General FAQs