Matron's Handbook Launch Event - Leeds
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
This event is to launch the recently developed Matron’s Handbook to Band 8a and 8b Matrons and Senior Nurse and Midwives. This event will be one of five spread across the country throughout January to March 2020. Additional to introducing the Handbook, the event will be a chance to find out more about the national nursing agenda including talks on Personalised Care, Nursing Associates and Workforce.
By attending this event you will:
- Learn about the Matron Handbook from Annesha Archyangelio, Deputy Director Infection Prevention & Control, West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Hear from the NHS England/Improvement nursing team, HEE and NMC about their areas of expertise
- Hear about recent research into the Matron role
- Annualised Hours presentation - Dr Sarahjane Jones and Gabby Long will be holding a range of discussion sessions throughout the day to understand the perceived barriers and enablers to implementing annualised hours into NHS Trusts
Who will attend the event?
- Band 8a and 8b Matron and Senior Nurse and Midwives
- Matron’s role in any capacity including Allied Health Professionals, paediatrics, maternity
Please ensure your dietary or access requirements are listed in your Multiverse account settings, or email Elspeth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Altogether there are five events being held regionally to launch the Matron's Handbook, so if you are unable to attend one, feel free to book on to one of the other events.
- 29th January - London - Click for tickets
- 20th February - Taunton - Click for tickets
- 26th February - Birmingham - Click for tickets
- 24th March - Liverpool - Click for tickets
- 25th March - Leeds
Questions about this event?
Name: Elspeth Block
Telephone: 07713796031General FAQs