Midlands & East CHC Collective Commissioning Launch Event
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
The NHS Continuing Healthcare Strategic Improvement Programme (CHC SIP) is holding its launch event for the Midlands & East Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Collective Commissioning Guideline. The day is aimed at both health and social care professionals.
The purpose of the day is to share the outcomes of the project to develop a collective commissioning strategy for CHC in nursing homes and domiciliary care services within Midlands & East geography. The day will also focus on:
- CHC SIP Programme Update, including the opportunity to discuss the CHC Delivery Model
- Spotlight on the CHC SIP Commissioning Workstream
- Workshops: End of Life Services, Outcome Based Commissioning, PHBs, STPs and ICS Models (all delegates will be given an opportunity to attend all 4 sessions)
Further information on the full agenda for the day will follow in due course.
- The event will start at 10am with registration open from 9.30am
- There is free car parking adjacent to the building for delegates
- Light sandwich lunch will be provided, hence please let us know any dietary / other requirements when completing your registration
- Further details on the venue can be found here.
Questions about this event?
Name: Paulina Chochulska
Telephone: 0113 824 9526General FAQs