Midlands and East Regional Appraiser Network
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
The event is open to Regional Appraisers within Midlands and East; those who appraise Responsible Officers with a prescribed link to NHS England, Midlands and East.
The purpose of the day is to assist our appraisers in further developing their skills through appraisal update training including:
- preparing for appraisal
- appraisal outputs
- communication skills and strategies
- review of the Revalidation Management System (RMS) and other IT packages (Tradeshift)
This will be delivered through a mixture of plenary and small group working.
Reasons why you should attend
- CPD for your appraisal role
- Improve your skills in producing high standard appraisal outputs
- Share learning and experiences to continue to develop your skills as an appraiser
- Understand your responsibilities to M&E in undertaking the role as an appraiser
We are keen to feature issues you care about and real life case studies at the events. If there are topics or questions you would like to see covered or you would like to volunteer to present scenarios from your appraisal work please contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please contact: Revalidation Team
Tel: Cambridge office: 0113 825 4730 Birmingham office: 0113 824 8440