Midlands Childrens and Young Peoples Personal Health Budget Network
11 December 2019 10:00am – 3:45pm
De Vere Colmore Gate Birmingham, De Vere Colmore Gate, Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 2QD, United Kingdom
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
- Midlands Children's and Young People's Personal Health Budget Network - De Vere Colmore Gate –
- Objective Aim of meetings: To support Midlands CCGs to deliver Children’s and Young Peoples PHBs in line with national policy and guidance
- Network with other CCGs and colleagues to share learning, experience, and best practice
- Identify what is going well
- Identify issues and work towards solutions
NHS, Local Authority and Education staff involved in delivering Children’s and Young People's Personal Health Budgets including PHB Leads, CCG Staff, clinicians, nurses and service delivery leads etc;
Providers involved in delivering Children’s and Young People's PHBs (for example CSUs; NHS community providers; voluntary sector organisations); finance, contracts and admin staff
Questions about this event?
Name: Katie Casey
Telephone: 07867 537 957General FAQs