Moving from Children and Young People to Adult Services within Eating Disorder Pathways
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Introduction and purpose
The purpose of the event is to enable Children and Young People (CYP) and adult services to work together to scope and develop how we best meet needs of young people aged 18 - 25, with new money coming from the NHS Long Term Plan.
Aim and objective
- Opportunity to further develop relationships between CYP and adult Community Eating Disorders Service (CEDS) across disciplines and commissioners.
- To enhance collaborative working to enable informed and shared decisioning making regarding when transition should take place.
- Identification of gaps in pathways with specific reference to medication management.
- Share learning from transition CQIN and transition report.
- Convene working groups.
Representation is required from but is not limited to:
- Locality commissioners for CYP mental health
- Locality commissioners for adult mental health
- CYP CEDS clinical and operational staff
- Adult eating disorder clinical and operational staff
- Paediatric/acute care representatives
- Dietitians from both CYP and adult CEDS services
Downloads131119 Event Programme V5
Questions about this event?
Name: Michelle Davies
Telephone: 0113 825 1183General FAQs