National Demand and Capacity Summit
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Update - COVID-19
In light of the recent developments with COVID-19, we have made a decision to not go ahead with the event in Birmingham.
Operational pressures in response to the COVID-19 incident may mean that some of you may be asked to support other work on the day. This holds true for the presenters too, and as such, precludes us from live streaming on the day.
We shall be recording presentations individually, over the coming months, depending on colleagues’ availability. The presentations will be made available on our FutureNHS site. Do note that you need an NHS email in order to register. If you have any trouble registering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be kept informed about the presentations becoming available online or any of our new training offers please sign up to our bulletin.
Register now for our sixth Demand and Capacity Summit
How do we make sure that patients can access services as quickly as possible to receive treatment that they need? How do we ensure we use our resources as effectively as possible?
Our sixth Demand and Capacity Summit will showcase demand and capacity modelling projects undertaken by our local Demand and Capacity Trainers, to better plan services for patients. This event will focus on demand and capacity modelling for different service lines for community, mental health, and acute service providers.
- Hear about the reality of delivering this work from organisations and your peers who have been active in this area and will share best practice
- Get top tips on how to begin your demand and capacity journey for your organisation
- Hear how demand and capacity has been applied and the process that was followed
- Get an update and preview of forthcoming support offers from the national Demand and Capacity Team and how your trust/team can get involved
You should attend if:
- You have a role in sharing best practice in demand and capacity modelling in our organisation
- You work for an NHS provider in England
Please register as soon as possible as spaces are limited and we expect this event to sell out. To build an effective community of practice with as many NHS providers as possible, we may be restricting the number places per organisation to 3. Please use an NHS e-mail address to register. Registration closes on the 13/03/2020.
If you have any queries about this event, please contact email@example.com
Questions about this event?
Name: Demand & Capacity Team
Telephone: Not applicableGeneral FAQs