National Demand and Capacity Summit
All booking fees included.
Register now for our sixth Demand and Capacity Summit
How do we make sure that patients can access services as quickly as possible to receive treatment that they need? How do we ensure we use our resources as effectively as possible?
Our sixth Demand and Capacity Summit will showcase demand and capacity modelling projects undertaken by our local Demand and Capacity Trainers, to better plan services for patients. This event will focus on demand and capacity modelling for different service lines for community, mental health, and acute service providers.
- Hear about the reality of delivering this work from organisations and your peers who have been active in this area and will share best practice
- Get top tips on how to begin your demand and capacity journey for your organisation
- Hear how demand and capacity has been applied and the process that was followed
- Get an update and preview of forthcoming support offers from the national Demand and Capacity Team and how your trust/team can get involved
You should attend if:
- You have a role in sharing best practice in demand and capacity modelling in our organisation
- You work for an NHS provider in England
Please register as soon as possible as spaces are limited and we expect this event to sell out. To build an effective community of practice with as many NHS providers as possible, we may be restricting the number places per organisation to 3. Please use an NHS e-mail address to register. Registration closes on the 13/03/2020.
Outline of the day:
Additional session: 9:00 to 10:00: Walkthrough of Demand and Capacity Core model (applicable to planned acute, community and some mental health services)
10:15 Please arrive to register for the main event
10:30 Start of main conference
Lunch will be provided
15:30 Close of main conference
Additional session: 15:45 to 16:15 Walkthrough of our forthcoming ED model (applicable to Type 1, 2 and 3 emergency departments)
If you have any queries about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about this event?
Name: Demand & Capacity Team
Telephone: Not applicableGeneral FAQs