National DoS Learning Exchange Workshop: Effective referrals to Urgent Treatment Centres
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
You are invited to the latest in a series of NHS England DoS Learning Exchange Workshops.
The August workshop will focus on effective referrals to urgent treatment centres (MIUs, UCCs and WICs) via the Directory of Services.
A draft agenda will be issued in due course. Topics discussed on the day will include:
- Standardisation amongst services
- Dealing with short notice closures and staff absences
- Differences between nurse-led and GP-led
- Electronic referrals to services and responsibility for did not attends (DNAs)
- Increase in clinical profile e.g. blunt limb fractures, bites, stings, x-ray requirements
- Patient choice and call handler selection of services
A healthy lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day. Please advise of any dietary requirements.