NHS Digital Weight Management Programme Webinar
*** This event is specifically targeted towards those working in primary care. Please only attend if you work within this setting and can refer through e-RS or for those working in a pharmacy setting, with access to an NHS email address and are able to make referrals ***
You are invited to a webinar on 21st February 2023 at 8am to hear about the NHS Digital Weight Management Programme, which is part of the NHS 2022/23 weight management Enhanced Service.
Aims and objectives of the session are to provide colleagues with the following:
- Introduction to the NHS Digital Weight Management Programme and eligibility criteria
- A review of the referral process through e-RS
- FAQ on referral timelines and common technical issues
- Opportunity to answer general questions in relation to referral process
For further information about the programme, please visit the NHS Digital Weight Management Programme webpage: https://www.england.nhs.uk/digital-weight-management/
- You must have an NHS email address to sign up to this webinar. You will not receive the link if you sign up with a personal email address or non-NHS email address
- Registration will close on 20th February at 5pm and the joining link will be emailed to you the day before the event
Questions about this event?
Name: South East Prevention Team