Improving Care to the Paediatric Population – Why are Standards Important?
All booking fees included.
The Seven Day Services teams within NHS Improvement (NHSI) and NHS England (NHSE), in partnership with the Royal College Of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) are hosting an event focusing on paediatrics and the benefits of implementing the Facing the Future Standards and the Seven Day Services Clinical Standards
The day will be practical focused and will cover the following
- The role of standards in improving the quality of health care we offer to children and young people
- Evidence of the impact/benefits of implementing the standards
- Good practice examples from a variety of settings
- Identifying solutions to the challenges with implementing standards
Speakers will present from:
- Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health
- NHS Improvement
- NHS England
- Care Quality Commission and
- Provider and Commissioner Organisations
- Provider leads, both clinical and operational, with a responsibility for implementing The Facing the Future: Standards for Acute General Paediatrics Services and the Seven Day Hospital Services, clinical standards
- Commissioners with an interest in Paediatrics
- Others with an interest in Paediatrics i.e. from NHS Improvement, NHS England, Health Education England, Care Quality Commission
Questions about this event?
Name: Linda Todd
Telephone: 024 7662 7519General FAQs