NHS Spine webinar
You are invited to join NHS England in our latest series of webinars for the NHS Spine.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 12th December 2023 from 10:30am to11:30am.
The webinar will cover:
- Spine to cloud update
- An update on our work over the last year
- Recap of actions from our face-to-face event in September
- Future roadmap for Spine and associated products
- Internet first and deprecation of HSCN
- Spine optimisation
- Riak migration / modernisation
- Data products update
- SAR, CPM, NEMS migration to MNS, MESH
Who should attend?
Any system suppliers who are currently providing or have the ambition to provide products or services in a healthcare setting. Those operating in Primary Care, Secondary Care, Social Care, Community Care and Mental Health will find this particularly relevant, however, we welcome suppliers from all areas of health and care.
You will receive joining instructions 24 hours before the event date. Should you have any problems registering, general queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about this event?
Name: Amanda Brook