NHSX innovators’ engagement event
Join us for our next event for digital health tech innovators, developers, start-ups, SMEs and industry. You'll hear the latest from NHSX and take part in Q&A and interactive discussions.
The main session will run from 4pm to 5.30pm, followed by interactive breakout sessions.
Agenda and speakers:
The session will be chaired by Director of Innovation, Lisa Hollins who will begin with an overview of current NHSX priorities and how these will impact innovators.
We will then hear about:
- An update from NHSX’s CEO - Matthew Gould, CEO
- Elective care investments and what it means for innovators - Tara Donnelly, Chief Digital Officer; Matthew Gardner, Head of Elective Care
- A panel discussion on working with integrated care systems on digital development - including Richard Samuel, Deputy Director of Innovation
Breakout sessions: The main session will be followed by interactive breakout sessions from 5.30pm to 6pm. These sessions will cover:
- elective care investments and what it means for innovators
- working with integrated care systems on digital development
The event will be held online and a joining link and full agenda will be sent to you ahead of the webinar.
Questions about this event?
Name: NHSX Digital Innovation Team
Telephone: 07768866530General FAQs