North East and Yorkshire Regional Event
All booking fees included.
North Cumbria and North East - North East and Yorkshire Regional Event Fully Booked
West Yorkshire and Harrogate - North East and Yorkshire Regional Event
South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw - North East and Yorkshire Regional Event
Humber, Coast and Vale - North East and Yorkshire Regional Event Fully Booked
The event aims to support and create new ways of working for the five STP/ICS's in the North East and Yorkshire region to support senior leadership stakeholders to develop an improvement programme to deliver the Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) components of the Long-Term Plan (LTP).
During the events we will cover the wider AMR agenda including:
- An update on the AMR approach to support the NHS LTP
- System wide improvement planning within governance and assurance.
- Using data effectively to drive improvement.
- How your systems are developing plans to support the AMR agenda.
- An opportunity to share learning and solutions to common challenges.
- Antimicrobial prescribing & stewardship
- Infection prevention and control, sepsis and diagnostics
Key audiences for these events are STP/ICS teams with responsibility of leading and overseeing the AMR agenda. This may include: regional pharmacy leads, microbiologists, diagnostics and sepsis leads, data analysts, IPC leads from a range of organisations and Local Authority Public Heath directors and Public Health England regional teams.
We want to make sure the four listed STP/ICS are well represented so allocations will be restricted to 20 places per STP/ICS across a diverse range of delegates.
- South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw
- West Yorkshire and Harrogate
- Humber, Coast and Vale
- North Cumbria and East Yorkshire
Registration begins at 8.30am for a 9:00am start.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Questions about this event?
Name: Ipc Team
Telephone: 07922 387525General FAQs