North East and Yorkshire Regional Event
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
The event aims to support and create new ways of working for the five STP/ICS's in the North East and Yorkshire region to support senior leadership stakeholders to develop an improvement programme to deliver the Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) components of the Long-Term Plan (LTP).
During the events we will cover the wider AMR agenda including:
- An update on the AMR approach to support the NHS LTP
- System wide improvement planning within governance and assurance.
- Using data effectively to drive improvement.
- How your systems are developing plans to support the AMR agenda.
- An opportunity to share learning and solutions to common challenges.
- Antimicrobial prescribing & stewardship
- Infection prevention and control, sepsis and diagnostics
Key audiences for these events are STP/ICS teams with responsibility of leading and overseeing the AMR agenda. This may include: regional pharmacy leads, microbiologists, diagnostics and sepsis leads, data analysts, IPC leads from a range of organisations and Local Authority Public Heath directors and Public Health England regional teams.
We want to make sure the four listed STP/ICS are well represented so allocations will be restricted to 20 places per STP/ICS across a diverse range of delegates.
- South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw
- West Yorkshire and Harrogate
- Humber, Coast and Vale
- North Cumbria and East Yorkshire
Registration begins at 8.30am for a 9:00am start.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about this event?
Name: Ipc Team
Telephone: 07922 387525General FAQs