North Quality Surveillance Team (QST) Provider Event - York
All booking fees included.
Standard Fully BookedFREE
The North Quality Surveillance Team (QST) is holding an event to provide an update to provider organisations on the Quality Surveillance Programme and share information on the progress made with the development of the Quality Surveillance Information System (QSIS).
This session is open to all providers and staff who are involved in the Quality Surveillance Programme
- To promote understanding of the purpose and implementation of the National Quality Surveillance Programme.
- To provide an update on service specification, quality indicator and specialised services dashboard developments
- To cascade information to clinical services regarding key stages of the Quality Surveillance Programme including self-declaration, annual assessment and peer review visit cycle
- To share information on the development and functionality of the QSIS portal
- To share learning and obtain feedback and ideas on key aspects of the Quality Surveillance Programme
For further information please contact a member of the North QSTlisacunnington@nhs.net