North Region event: The Long Term Plan and Reducing Health Inequalities
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
28th March North Region event: The Long-Term Plan and Reducing Health Inequalities – evidence and action.
An essential day for the North Region targeting: directors, senior clinical and policy leads and planning and commissioning leads of: CCGs, ICS, STPs, local authorities, primary care networks, Healthwatch, VCF, PHE and NHS England North regional teams. Of practical benefit, specifically targeting:
- strategic planners for the LTP, service transformation and health inequalities
- primary care and urgent/emergency care
- mental health, CVD, diabetes
- public health, population health and analytical leads
The day will cover:
- The Long Term Plan and what it means for the North and how we can work together to reduce health inequalities
- NHS RightCare Equality and Health Inequality data packs for effective commissioning supporting service transformation and improving primary care access and treatment
- Evidence, data sources, notable practice to challenge unwarranted variations
Agenda and further details will be sent to registrants.
Questions about this event?
Name: Natasha Cutler
Telephone: 07811 681027General FAQs