North Regional 'Lives Transformed' Good Practice Event
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Registration opens at 9:00am
The event is being hosted by NHS England in connection with people, organisations and networks, to share learning and good practice from across the North Region over the last three years of the Transforming Care Programme.
- Promote shared learning and good practice through a series of presentations and workshops focusing on areas such as; Co-production, Children & Young People, Experts by Experience, Personalisation, Circles of Support, Healthcare, Workforce and Education.
- Showcasing and celebrating the contributions of regional projects and initiatives in transforming the lives of people with a learning disability, autism or both.
- Sharing examples of what may not have gone to plan, and what can be learnt from these examples.
- Discussing the sustainability and legacy of Transforming Care.
- People with learning disabilities, autistic people and their advocates/ family carers
- Transforming Care Partnerships
- Voluntary sector providers
- CCG commissioners (children and adult)
- Local Authority Social Care Commissioners (children and adult)
- SEND leads
- CAMHS Services
- Strategic Housing
- Care and support providers
- Health Education England
- Care Quality Commission
The event will also be an opportunity to network and share experiences with others.
In addition to presentations, including personal stories and workshops, a market place style approach will be used on the day, with information stalls for you to visit.
Please find attached an Easy Read summary and registration document. If you need any reasonable adjustments on the day of the event, please let us know by including these in the additional comments box when you register.
North Regional Team
DownloadsEasy Read North Good Practice Event Details
Questions about this event?
Name: Denise Rodgers
Telephone: 01138248454General FAQs