North Regional 'Lives Transformed' Good Practice Event
All booking fees included.
North Regional 'Lives Transformed' Good Practice EventFREE
The event is being hosted by NHS England in connection
with key individuals, stakeholders, organisations and
networks, to showcase the work of teams across the
North region over the last three years of Transforming
- Promote shared learning and good practice
through a series of presentations and workshops focusing on areas such as; Quality,
Co-production, Children & Young Peoples, Experts by Experience, Personalisation, Workforce
- Demonstrating the sustainability and legacy of Transforming Care.
- Showcasing and celebrating the contributions of TCP and regional projects/initiatives in
transforming the lives of people with a learning disability, autism or both.
- Sharing examples of what may not have gone to plan, and what can be learnt from these
- Explore the role and involvement of all organisations including; Voluntary Sector, Local
Government Associations, Health Education England and the Care Quality Commission.
- People with learning disabilities, autistic people and their advocates/ family carers
- Transforming Care Partnerships
- Voluntary sector providers
- CCG commissioners (children and adult)
- Local Authority Social Care Commissioners (children and adult)
- SEND leads
- CAMHS Services
- Strategic Housing
- Care and support providers
- Health Education England
- Care Quality Commission
The event will also be an opportunity to network with various group and organisations, and hear about
innovative projects and work that they are involved in.
In addition to key presentations and workshops, a market place style approach will be used on the day,
with numerous information stalls being managed by various teams.
DownloadsEasy Read North Good Practice Event Details
Questions about this event?
Name: Denise Rodgers
Telephone: 01138248454General FAQs