Pan London Respiratory Event
All booking fees included.
Pan London Respiratory EventFREE
NHS RightCare London, Getting It Right First Time and the London Clinical Networks are hosting a Pan London Respiratory Event. The event will bring together key stakeholders in respiratory across London, with an engaging agenda that will include:
- Dr Vin Diwaker, London Region Medical Director
- Prof Mike Morgan, National Clinical Director for Respiratory Services in England who will be discussing the Long Term Plan national priorities for respiratory in England
- Dr Vince Mak, Clinical Director London Respiratory Clinical Network
- Dr Martin Allen, Clinical Lead for Respiratory Services, GIRFT
- NHS RightCare and PHE providing insights into work that is happening and planned across London
- A patient story providing their own personal experience about living with breathlessness
- Q&A session to discuss improving respiratory care across London
DownloadsAgenda For Pan London Respiratory Event
Questions about this event?
Name: Nhs Rightcare London
Telephone: 011382 48565General FAQs