Personal Health Budgets Continuing Healthcare 2 Day Masterclass
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
**To ensure maximum benefit for your area, at least three and no more than five people from each CCG/CHC team are required to attend (details below)**
These regional masterclass will take place over two days with both days running from 9:30am - 4:00pm. The afternoon of the second day is dedicated to fast track personal health budgets. All delegates registering to take part will be required to attend on both days.
Aims of the workshops
This intensive programme of support aims to provide Continuing Healthcare teams with the knowledge, tools, expertise and confidence to be able to scale up their personal health budget provision.
The programme will help to further develop critical thinking and decision-making on all aspects of personal health budgets, adding value to local personal health budget delivery, both within NHS Continuing Healthcare and more broadly to new areas in line with the expansion of personal health budgets to meet the 2020/21 government mandate ambitions.
The agenda will cover:
- Delivering personal health budgets as part of Continuing Healthcare case management
- Balancing choice and risk
- Principles of decision-making
- Developing decision-making skills and building your solution bank
- Governance for personal health budgets
- Measuring outcomes
- Building local support to deliver personal health budgets
- Developing workforce competencies for personal health budgets through skills mapping
- Fast track personal health budgets
NHS England expect that all CCGs have an existing process in place to offer personal health budgets, so there will not be a dedicated focus on designing an end to end personal health budget process. Neither will the focus be on budget-setting or support planning. However, separate study days are availble to cover these.
Who should attend?
While the masterclass events will be primarily focused on NHS Continuing Healthcare for adults, the content will be equally beneficial for those involved in delivering personal health budgets for children and young people’s continuing care.
To ensure maximum benefit for your area, at least three and no more than 5 of the following people from each CCG/CHC team are required to attend:
- CHC service manager (required)
- Front-line staff member(s) (required)
- CHC finance lead (optional)
- CHC commissioner (optional)
- Other key people involved in the delivery of CHC locally (optional)
If you require any further information or have any problems with registrtaion please email email@example.com.