Personal Health Budgets for Children & Young People (Basic/Starter Level)
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
This is for the North of England professionals only.
8 elements of the Personal Health Budget process requiring accountability and governance, we will have an opportunity to share your own stories and learn what works
- Assessment of Need
- Indicative budget authorisation
- Personalised care and support plan sign off
- Final Budget authorisation
- Agreeing flexible budget spend
- Personalised care and support plan review
- Budget review
- Financial audit
Target Group: Anyone who works with children and young people with Learning Disability, or who are Autistic.
Requirements: None. It’s a basic level course - but it is not currently ‘accessible’
Duration: 3.5 hours
Questions about this event?
Name: Jayne Heley
Telephone: 0113 824 8314General FAQs