Personal Resilience workshop
All booking fees included.
Personal Resilience workshop Fully BookedFREE
This workshop will help participants to enhance their ability to deal positively with shifting situations by exploring their own approach to change and uncertainty. They will develop techniques to either accept or influence situations by adjusting their thinking, behaviours and actions along the way in order to enhance their ongoing quality and experience of life.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Describe what resilience is
- Recognise the triggers, causes and signs that require them to be resilient
- Decide what they can tackle by identifying areas of concern and influence
- Identify the barriers - what enables and hinders resilience
- Determine the elements of resilience
- Develop confidence and assertion whilst minimising worry
- Recognise how thought cycles affect their outcomes
- Develop a sense of self through the exploration of values
- Enhance and maintain adaptability and flexibility
- Assess and identify practical tips to taking steps in resilience
- Identify and grow their support network
DownloadsCourse Description Personal Resilience V10
Questions about this event?
Name: Lynda Weekes
Telephone: 077303 74807General FAQs