Personalised Care Collaborative (Cohort 1) Event - Workshop 2
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
An event for the project teams participating in the Cohort 1 Personalised Care Collaborative being run by NHS England and NHS Improvement.
The event will start at 9:30am (registration from 9:00am) and finish by 4:30pm. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The aims of the Personalised Care Collaborative are as follows:
- Improve service user experience and outcomes
- Implement new ways of applying the personalised care model within multi-disciplinary teams
- Promote inter-professional learning
- Strengthen the national evidence base through case studies of good practice
- Embed and promote/champion Personalised Care by becoming experts or/and local leader
The event (workshop 2) will cover the following:
- Making your data count
- Peer to peer challenge
- Thinking differently
- Committing to action
- Engaging your stakeholders
Who should attend?
We encourage all project team members from each trust to attend this event.
If you have any queries about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about this event?
Name: Kikelomo Odusegun
Telephone: 07540883400General FAQs