Personalised Care Collaborative (Cohort 1) Event - Workshop 1
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
An event for the project teams participating in the Cohort 1 Personalised Care Collaborative being run by NHS England and NHS Improvement.
The event will start at 9:30am (registration from 9:00am) and finish by 4:30pm. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The aims of the Personalised Care Collaborative are as follows:
- Improve service user experience and outcomes
- Implement new ways of applying the personalised care model within multi-disciplinary teams
- Promote inter-professional learning
- Strengthen the national evidence base through case studies of good practice
- Embed and promote/champion Personalised Care by becoming experts or/and local leaders
The launch event will cover the following:
- national priorities
- diagnosing the problem
- developing aims
- changing ideas and driver diagrams
- model for improvement
- networking and starting the project
Who should attend?
We encourage all project team members from each trust to attend this event.
If you have any queries about this event, please contact email@example.com
Questions about this event?
Name: Kikelomo Odusegun
Telephone: 07540883400General FAQs