Pharmacy Integration Event - South East London ICS (London)
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
In South East London we have developed plans and are testing a set of core principles to deliver an integrated pharmacy system for the STP. The purpose of this event is to take you through how we have got to this point, what areas we have prioritised and why. Our hope is that this will support other STPs/ICSs in London develop their own pharmacy and medicines integration programmes to deliver the ambitions set out in the NHS Long Term Plan, and in particular to develop the role of clinical pharmacists within Primary Care Networks, as set out in the new GP contract.
The event is aimed at clinicians and leaders from across health and social care, including all professionals, providers and commissioners, as medicines optimisation is something that can only be improved with a system level focus.
12th March 2019, 9am-1:30pm, etc Venues, Prospero House, London
Breakfast will be available from 9am
The Integrating Pharmacy & Medicine Optimisation (IPMO) event will include;
• The National IPMO Context and The Long-Term Plan - Anne Joshua, Head of Pharmacy Integration, NHS England
• The London Context – Richard Goodman, Regional Pharmacist – London, NHS England / NHS Improvement
• Our Healthier South East London and Delivery Plan for IPMO – Julie Lowe, OHSEL Programme Director, OHSEL / Rahul Singal, Pharmacy Programme Lead
• Planning for London – Tamsin Fulton, Our Healthier South East London
• Lunch and Networking from 1pm
Questions about this event?
Name: Rahul Singal
Telephone: 07886485517General FAQs