Physical Health & Serious Mental Illness Event
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have not yet begun - please check back later.
Welcome to the registration for the East of England Physical Health and Severe Mental Illness network event on 7th May 2020.
The EoE PH/SMI network exists to improve the quality of health and reduce the premature mortality of patients with SMI through the delivery of the PH/SMI health checks across the East of England. This is a key commitment made within the Five Year Forward View for Mental Health.
The network is for service users, clinical colleagues, colleagues from commissioners, providers, the voluntary sector, primary and secondary care and across the wider Health and Social Care landscape. If you are involved with PH SMI health checks and follow up interventions in the East of England please do come and get involved.
We use our network events to:
- share best practice & providing learning opportunities
- identify challenges & collaboratively contribute to solutions
- Learn from the experiences of our members to drive quality improvement and engagement with Physical Health Checks for those with Severe Mental Illness.
- Provide opportunity to feedback to the national team & engage with key shared messages
- Explore and expand on the total number of health checks delivered in adherence with the FYFV MH
- Connect colleagues across the East of England to enable ongoing local knowledge exchange and progress delivery outside of network events
- Identify take away action pieces which result in impact and innovation.
If you would like further information or there is a particular focus topic you would like including the agenda at a future event please email Sophie.email@example.com
Questions about this event?
Name: Sophie Herd
Telephone: 07860 180469General FAQs