Powering Participation: Improving and designing Children and Young People Mental Health Services
All booking fees included.
Powering Participation: Improving and designing CYP MH Services for young peopleFREE
The South West Children and Young People Mental Health Clinical Network is pleased to present
Powering Participation: Improving and designing children and young people mental health Services, with children, young people and families
Young Minds as part of the Amplified Project in collaboration with Young People from Somerset
WHO is the day for?
- Children, Young People, Parent/Carers who are advising/supporting services to improve
- Providers of Children and Young People Mental Health services, participation champions/workers, clinicians and managers
- Commissioners of Children and Young People Mental Health services
- Training and Education colleagues
- Local Authority colleagues
- Regional/National colleagues with responsibility for Children and Young People Mental Health
- Colleagues concerned about the mental health of young people 16-25 years
AIMS for the day are to learn from the South West provider participation surveys:
- What we are doing right?
- What are out gaps and our challenges?
- How to address these gaps and move our participation and engagement in the South West to the next level i.e. go away with a plan!
For further information please contact the South West Clinical Network at:
Questions about this event?
Name: South West Clinical Network
Telephone: 07736 484459General FAQs