Primary Care Improvers Conference 2020
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
An opportunity to share and learn with like-minded people who are working to change primary care.
You can now register for our fourth annual Primary Care Improvers Conference. There is so much energy and experience amongst our 5000+ strong members so come along and meet others to learn from what's working around the country, share ideas, make connections locally and nationally and recharge your improvement batteries. Also bring a friend that you think would like to share in the buzz and success of making change and improvement happen.
Whether you are working on quality improvement projects at practice level, leading changes across your organisation or local system or developing local networks - there will be something for you.
On the day you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from the improvement stories of others
- Network with colleagues from across the country
- Gather ideas and receive feedback on your improvement project
- Learn and try out practical tools that speed up change
- Investigate how you can create a local network that can support you and others
- Have a 1:1 "Speed" coaching session on a topic of your choice
- Meet and link up with other people doing the things you are doing/experiencing
DownloadsAgenda Primary Care Improvers Annual Conference 25 February 2020
Questions about this event?
Name: Kally Trahearn
Telephone: 024 7662 7525General FAQs