Primary Care Improvers Conference 2021
QI in a Crisis: what we learnt in the last 12 months
You can now register for our fifth annual Primary Care Improvers Conference. Again this conference provides an opportunity to share and learn with like-minded people who are working to improve primary care. This year we will be reflecting on a year quite like no other. Let’s explore together the role of quality improvement in a crisis.
There is so much energy and experience amongst our 8000+ strong members. Come along and meet others virtually to learn from what's working around the country, share ideas, make connections locally and nationally and recharge your improvement batteries.
Why not bring a friend that you think would like to share in the buzz and success of making change and improvement happen?
Whether you are working on quality improvement projects at practice level, leading changes across your organisation or local system or developing local networks - there will be something for you.
On the day you will have the opportunity to:
· Learn from the improvement stories of others
· Virtual network with colleagues from across the country
· Learn and try out practical tools that speed up change
· Help develop this community for the future
· Helping you develop your personal networks for QI
· Have a 1:1 "speed" coaching session on a topic of your choice
Questions about this event?
Name: Muhammad Asim Akhlaque
Telephone: 02476 627537General FAQs