Primary Care Improvers conference - Taking General Practice Forward
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Registration is now closed. If you are still interested in attending please email Cynthia Oroma - firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name, email addresss, organisation and any dietary / mobility requirements.
An opportunity to meet with likeminded people who want to share and learn together. Colleagues from General Practice will be telling their stories, developing their stories to connect with others and hearing what others are doing. Come and refresh your improvement skills. Also meet up with colleagues doing similar jobs to you.
At our second Primary Care Improvers Conference we will be setting the ambition for next year together. What do you need to make it a great year? What do you want from the Improvement Community?
What will be going on
On the day you will have the opportunity to:
- share stories, learning, ideas and information on things that have been/could be helpful
- learn and try out practical tools that speed up change
- investigate how you can create a local network that can support you and others
- think about how you sustain energy, enthusiasm, encouragement, support and build confidence
- have a 1:1 “speed” coaching session on a topic of your choice
- meet and link up with other people doing the things you are doing/experiencing
Earlier this year more than 100 improvement enthusiasts from in and around general practice in England came together. They said:
"Fantastic group of people and so refreshing to be surrounded by such energy."
"I hope we can all develop forward momentum and change for good."
"There is not enough Quality Improvement expertise within the environment we work in, more please"