Primary Care Improvers Conference - Taking General Practice Forward
All booking fees included.
An opportunity to meet with like minded people who want to share and learn together.
You can now register for our third annual Primary Care Improvers Conference .There is so much energy and experience amongst our 2500 strong members so come along and meet others to share ,learn and recharge. Also bring a friend that you think would like to share in the buzz and success of making change happen.
If you are working on quality improvement projects, leading changes across your organisation or local system or developing local networks - there will be something for you.
On the day you will have the opportunity to :
- Learn from the improvement stories of others
- Network with colleagues from across the country
- Reflect and take time out to plan next steps
- Gather ideas and receive feedback on your improvement project
- Learn and try out practical tools that speed up change
- Investigate how you can create a local network that can support you and others
- Have a 1:1 "Speed" coaching session on a topic of your choice
- Meet and link up with other people doing the things you are doing/experiencing
Earlier this year more than 100 improvement enthusiasts from in and around general practice in England came together. They said:
"Fantastic group of people and so refreshing to be surrounded by such energy."
"I hope we can all develop forward momentum and change for good."
"There is not enough Quality Improvement expertise within the environment we work in, more please"
Questions about this event?
Name: Asim Akhlaque
Telephone: 02476 627537General FAQs