Primary Care: Navigating Changing Landscapes
Join us for this ‘unconference’ to find your quality improvement tribe – your virtual boardroom - who will counsel and coach, to explore novel ideas or discuss sticky issues in primary care as the ground continues to shift.
The unconference will give you the opportunity to connect and tap into the wisdom and experience of other primary care colleagues around the country. You will be able to bring your goals, ambitions and dilemmas, or help others with the pebbles in their shoes – to collaborate and solve.
- This is a participant-led event, which means there is no agenda apart from the one you bring.
- We aim to share collective knowledge from the participants to formulate solutions, using our shared expertise in primary care.
- There will be two rounds of ‘unconference’ conversations where you can work on the issues that matter most to you.
Register and share what topics you want to discuss
Click here to let us know what topics you’d like to focus on during the unconference – below are some suggestions.
- Flu jabs – lessons learnt from the pandemic
- Patient Participation Groups – harnessing the strength of an army
- Retaining our staff
- Prepping for winter
What delegates thought about last year’s unconference.
“...Exposure to people doing amazing work with amazing insights and ideas”
“...reminded of the value of taking time out to breathe... the small things each of us can do to make a difference every day to ourselves and to others...”
“Encouragement and positivity from connecting with likeminded people trying to improve things in their area.”
“Shared experience and frustrations... if we work together, we might have more of a chance.”
Once you have registered, please block out the event in your diary and we will be in touch with further details nearer the time.
Questions about this event?
Name: PCIC Team
Telephone:07702 426600General FAQs