Primary Care Networks - Next Steps for Practice Managers - East of England
All booking fees included.
PCNs - Next Steps for Practice ManagersFREE
NHS England and NHS Improvement are holding a series of dedicated regional events this autumn for Practice Managers. The day will focus on:
- Hearing from PCNs about the fundamental role of practice managers and what development support is available
- Providing an opportunity to talk to other practice managers who are working within PCNs and understand how their roles have developed
- Getting involved in interactive workshops that focus on:
- PCN leadership: Clinical Directors and Practice Managers
- Health & Wellbeing: work/life balance and resilience
- Proactive patient care and collaborative working
- Creating time and capacity: understanding your demand and future workforce needs
This conference is free to attend.
To register please click on the ‘quantity’ button in the tickets box above to enter in the amount of tickets required and your details - you will need to enter in delegate details for each person attending.
Please remember to checkout your basket at the end of the registration process or your details will not be saved.
Please note that this event will be held in the East of England - venue to be confirmed.
Any question about this event?
Please contact email@example.com
Questions about this event?
Name: Gpd Team
Telephone: 0113 825 0912General FAQs