Professional Standards Conference Midlands & East Region
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
This conference will support improvement in the quality and consistency of Professional Standards governance across the Midlands & East Region. During the day we will:
- share best practice, experiences, policies and scenarios amongst delegates and the expert panel, throughout the region and in all health sectors
- present up to date guidance from NHS England, GMC and other stakeholders and promote discussion
- encourage the development of effective, high quality processes supporting appraisal, revalidation and professional regulation
- facilitate collaboration and information sharing as part of continuing professional development
- provide an opportunity to hear about new care models
- support consistency of Responsible Officer decision-making, approach and thresholds for intervention when concerns arise about individual doctors.
For further information, please contact: M&E Region Professional Standards Team
Tel: 0113 825 0823
DownloadsLeicester Tigers Car Parking And Directions 2017
Questions about this event?
Name: M&e Professional Standards Team
Telephone: 01138250823General FAQs